|Lanco offers end-to-end EPC solutions for power plants to clients such as state government utilities, independent power projects and merchant power plants. Our proven expertise in Main plant and Balance of Plant (BoP) turnkey engineering solutions as well as capability in executing concept to commissioning engineering includes basic engineering, computer simulation model based calculations with counterchecks and with manual verification, vendor quality inspection support and support during erection and commissioning.
Our full fledged design and review engineering team comprises of 120 experts, including more than 100 engineers with experience in designing coal and gas based thermal power projects. The complete integration of the system (SG & Aux., TG & Aux.) is undertaken internally and review engineering is carried out by an independent agency.
- Concept to commissioning engineering of thermal and hydro based projects
- Plant design including system design and integration, mechanical design, electrical design, control and instrumentation, civil works design
- Design that meets national and international standards, and statutory and regulatory requirements
- Use of the latest engineering tools such as STADD for structure design, AUTOCAD and engineering calculator
- Selection of the appropriate technology and product mix to maximise efficiency and availability, ensure high reliability and safety standards, reduce construction time for and seamless O&M, demonstrate heat balance and end plant performance
- Electronic transfer of data and drawings
- Selection of relevant equipment suppliers with best quality and optimum cost
- Productive and continuous interaction with vendors and service providers